The largest annual celebration of craft beer in Asheville and western North Carolina, Asheville Beer Week, includes two weekends (May24-June 1,2019) , so it’s actually nine days. Each day, find a big variety of beer-related events including releases and tastings paired with music, food and great settings. Learn directly from brewers and chefs with workshops and demos.
The busy week concludes with the big Beer City Festival in downtown Asheville.
During the week, experience creativity and innovation where craft beer intersects with wine and spirits, kombucha and cider, a thriving coffee scene and some of Asheville’s finest culinary, music and outdoor cultures. Events are not just at breweries. Visit restaurants, farms, concert venues and more.
2019 event highlights include:
- AVL Beer Expo Workshops and Panels hosted by the Asheville Brewers Alliance
- White Zombie 5k Fun Run presented by Catawba Brewing
- Beer City Tourists v. West Virginia Power – Thirsty Thursday Baseball Game
- Thirsty Monk’s Not So Big BIG Beer Festival
- ArborEvenings at the North Carolina Arboretum
- Crawfish Boil with Sierra Nevada at the Grey Eagle
- Zebulon Historical Beer Tap Takeover 1910 with Ron Pattinson
- Ben’s Sake Fest
Go to the Asheville Beer Week Website for a full calendar of events.