Our picks for festivals across the South in May, 2019-
- Renaissance Festival– Arrington, TN- Whole Month of May
- World Championship Memphis In May BBQ Contest – Memphis, Tn- May 15-18, 2019
- 25th Annual Junebug Jamboree (Volksfest)– Springfield, Mo.- May 31-June 1.
- Asheville Beer Week – Asheville, NC- May 24-June 1: Come experience the largest annual celebration of craft beer in Asheville and western North Carolina. Asheville Beer Week includes two weekends, so it’s actually nine days. Each day, find a big variety of beer-related events including releases and tastings paired with music, food and great settings. Learn directly from brewers and chefs with workshops and demos.
- New Orleans Greek Festival – New Orleans, La. – Memorial Day Weekend- Join us on Bayou St. John for the 2019 New Orleans Greek Festival — As always, there will be homemade traditional Greek food, wine, pastries, and other great desserts! Come see our live, traditional Greek dancing, and listen to the live Greek band playing near the Bayou. Finish up by touring our beautiful Cathedral, browsing the wonderful marketplaces, and visiting our Greek grocery with delectable cheeses, dips, spices, and much more.
- Bike, Boat,Brew and Bark – Knoxville,Tn.- June 1
- Cape Girardeu Air Festival– Cape Girardeu, Mo. – May 18-19
- Art of Wine May 16-17, 2019, Fayetteville, AR at the Walton Art Center
Since 2000, Walton Arts Center’s Art of Wine Festival has been enjoyed by Arkansans and visitors from across the country. This annual, multi-day wine and food festival has quickly grown into one of the largest in the region, featuring hundreds of wines, food from dozens of area restaurants and live entertainment.
- Atlanta Food and Wine Festival– May 30-June 2