The all-day Gastrofest 2019 celebrates the culinary world of Northeast Florida includes educational talks, tasting events, a marketplace and more. The event happens March 23rd,2019 from 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m on Museum Circle in Jacksonville.
ENTRY TO THE FEST IS FREE, although there some ticketed events.
This all-day celebration of the culinary world of Northeast Florida includes educational talks, tasting events, a marketplace and more.
- Bring CASH! To keep the lines moving, Tastes are cash-based, so be sure and hit your ATM before coming to GastroFest. There will also be an ATM on site. Each of the Tasting Vendors is required to have a sample from $1-$3, though there will be items above this price point as well. General Entry is free.
- This event is rain or shine! We have plenty of events inside and under tents both ticketed and free!
- Take your time & have fun! We’ve got fantastic free & ticketed events and activities all around the festival at the MOSH and Friendship Fountain, the Kid’s Fun Zone and our Special Events Tent.
- Use our workshops to slow down and get ready for more great tastes. Our Tasting Schedule means that there will be new Tastes in the mix at 3 p.m., when a new group of partial day vendors open up for lines.
- Ticketed Events! To ensure entry, please buy tickets in advance.