We love Georgia peaches and the season is in full run. We have compile a list of Georgia Peach Festivals and pickin’ farms where you can enjoy these delectable southern delights.
Georgia Peach Farms – (courtesy exploregeorgia.org)
- Pearson Farm, Fort Valley Cool off with peach ice cream at Pearson Farm, which has been growing peaches in Fort Valley since 1885. Stop by to purchase a crate or pick up from a farmer’s market.
- Lane Southern Orchards, Fort Valley Lane Southern Orchards, also in Fort Valley, offers tours of the farm that dates back to 1908. Enjoy a peach fritter in their cafe or shop for peachy goods like peach wines, jams and salsas. You can even buy their peaches online!
- Jaemor Farms, Alto Jaemor Farms in Alto planted its first peach trees in 1912. Fans from outside the state can order online, but if you visit the farm, you can try beloved items like peach cobbler, peach tea and their famous peach pudding.
- Dickey Farms, Musella Dickey Farms in Musella has been around since 1897 and grows multiple varieties of peaches. Their general store sells peach ice cream, preserves and other products.
- Georgia Peach World, Townsend Georgia Peach World in Townsend sells all sorts of peach goodies, along with the real thing, like candies, cider and salad dressing.
Georgia Peach Festivals
- Georgia Peach Festival – June 7-8, June 15th- World’s Largest Peach Festival
- PeachFest – July 21- Atlanta,Ga.
- Georgia Belle Peach U Pick Day – TBA- Jaemor Farms