The Green River Revival is back for its tenth year as they kick off the 2019 festival calendar at the U.S. National Whitewater Center outside of Charlotte,NC.
The festivities begin with the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run, where participants will need the luck of the Irish to avoid or embrace the green dye as they run their way through the trail system.
The festivities continue with yoga, followed by the highly anticipated moment when the river turns as green as a four leaf clover, accompanied by live music from the River Jam Stage.
As with all of Whitewater’s Festivals, Green River Revival is free to attend, open to the public, and does not require tickets.
- Saturday, March 16, 2019:
- 9:30am – Slow Flow Yoga
- 10:00am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run
- 10:00am – Pass Activities Open
- 11:30am – Open Level Flow Yoga
- 12:30pm – Terrace Access Opens
- 1:00pm – River Turns Green
- 1:15pm – Live Music
- 3:15pm – Live Music – Dumpstaphunk
- 5:00pm – Terrace Access Closes
- 6:30pm – Fun Flow Yoga
- 7:00pm – Pass Activities Close
Join us at Terrace Access for a premiere view of the music, festivities, and the bright green rushing river. Terrace Access opens at 12:30pm and goes until 5:00pm, offering food (from 1:30pm-3:30pm), private cash bar, indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and exclusive viewing area. Stay tuned for the Terrace Access menu coming soon.