Knoxville has corn mazes , spooky events, and more this October. Here are just some of the highlights:
- BOO AT THE ZOO-October 10 – October 27-A Halloween tradition for 33 years, this family-friendly event features trick-or-treating along the BOO Trail, where little trick-or-treaters can fill their bag with goodies as they make their way through Zoo Knoxville. LEARN MORE
- ALL HALLOW’S EVE SPECIAL-October 11 – October 27-Hop aboard the Three Rivers Rambler train for a 2-hour trip out to the Forks of the River. All passengers are encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes.LEARN MORE
- HOWL-O-WEEN POOCH PARADE & PET EXPO –October 20-This fun event with a spooky twist includes a judged costume parade with prizes, an expo of pet businesses and more! LEARN MORE
- A VICTORIAN SÉANCE EXPERIENCE –October 26 & 27- Under the guidance of a Victorian medium, inside the parlors of the 1858 historic house, Mabry-Hazen House will reenact a Victorian séance and give “investigators” an immersing experience filled with mysterious and startling wonders.LEARN MORE
- Trick or Treat in the Cave-October 18 – 27-Walk among the stalagmites and trick or treat in your favorite costume to get yummy treats inside & outside the cave at Cherokee Caverns.
- Find out about all the spooktacular events and places to go in Knoxville here: SEARCH HALLOWEEN EVENTS