Everyone knows about Memphis in May, but, what about Memphis in April? Think of it as a warm-up for Memphis in May. Memphis is getting all kinds of positive press lately as a destination hotspot for things besides Memphis in May and Graceland. Check out the diversity shown at these festivals in April.
- MidTown Opera Festival – April 5-14, 2019. Enjoy three operas over 10 days at Playhouse on the Square: Later the Same Evening, Three Decembers and Blue Viola, as well as special events and workshops.
- Memphis Fashion Week – April 11-14, 2019. MFW showcases Spring/Summer collections each year with local designers, models, photographers and stylist. The only fashion event of its kind in Memphis.
- Southern Junkers Festival – April 10-14, 2019 . Love antiques, vintage, collectibles and repurposed items? Peruse over 65 vendors from across the USA, music, food and fun.
- Southern Hot Wing Festival – April 13, 2019. Over 65 teams competing for Best Hot Wing In The South.
- April 26-28, 2019: Spirits and Soul Fest, Down to Earth Festival, Taste The Rarity, Mid-South Food Truck Festival, Ragin’ Cajun Crawfish Festival, and the Beale Street Wine Race. For full details click here