Join 15+ wine producers from across the state of Tennessee, showcasing the best Tennessee wines the state has to offer. SipTN happens on March 23rd in Chattanooga and is made up entirely of Tennessee Wineries. You may sip, savor, and purchase bottles of your favorite wines. Features: Live Music, Artisan Crafts, Gourmet Food and fantastic Local Wine.
From the freshest produce and plants to the best wine and food, you are in for a truly Farm to Bottle experience. The festival is planned to be a day of fun with families in mind, so come and stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Proceeds from the event stay local, benefiting the Chattanooga Market.
Sip TN Wine Festival facts:
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• The event is from 12pm – 6pm so pace yourself.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed, there will be plenty of vendors at the Chattanooga Market.
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Please drink responsibly…overindulgence will not be tolerated.