As we look to try and break the monotony that has become 2020. You know go out…don’t go out…stay at home… We are becoming a society reliant on virtuality and the internet to socialize. Virtual happy hours, business meetings and school have become the norm.
Well allow us to introduce y’all to these virtual Air BnB experiences for under $50 that might help …for a temporary time…transport you to somewhere besides your couch..though you probably are doing it from your couch…it doesn’t matter just enjoy:
Athletics, Workouts, Mind and Body, Yoga
- Climbing at Home– Canadian Alannah Yip, a 2020 Olympic Qualifier and World Cup climber shows you how you can “Climb at Home” – Classes start at $16
- 1 Hour Interval Fitness Training With Andretti Bain– Silver medal 400 m sprinter from Bahamas shows you how to “Dream Big…Work Hard…Have Faith”. Classes start at $20
- Mind and Body Masterclass With Mechelle– U.S. World Champion and Olympian Track Star Mechelle gives classes with a great cause:TrackGirlz. Perfect for women young and old. Classes start at $20.
- Skateboarding w/ Team USA Jordyn Barratt– 1.5 Hour Class- $15
- Booty Shaker Workouts with Colombian Choreographer – 1 Hour Classes Start at $10
Cooking and Mixology (prices do not incl. ingredients)
- Cook Mexican Street Tacos w/ a Pro chef– 1.5-hour class starts at $21
- 1 Hour Coffee Masterclass – Starts at $4
- How To Make Argentinian Empanadas – 2 Hour Class starts at $15
- How To Bake French Macarons – 1.5 Hour Class starting at $35
- Luca and Lorenza Share Their Family Pasta Recipe– 2 Hour Class starts at $36
- Sake Secrets– 1 hour class- $10
- Irishman’s Guide To Irish Whiskey – 1 hr. class starts at $12
Odds and Ends
- Magic with a Master Illusionist – Starts at $18/person
- Harry Potter Magic in Edinburgh -1 hour class starts at $9
- Songwriting with a Nashville Musician – 1.5 hour class starts at $40/person and is taught by the cousin of June Carter Cash.
We could go on all day y’all. In total we found over 600 experiences for under $50. And there are even more if you want to spend more. So search away. Escape. Learn something you have always wanted to, or never thought of!