PLEASE NOTE AS OF 3/5/2020 WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW CONTRIBUTORS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. You may check back end of April to see if we re-open contributions.
If you are an author with a Southern flair and are interested in sending a Southern Original Short Story for consideration, please fill out the form below.
Are you a blossoming blogger? Looking to build your portfolio? Want to find a way to drive traffic to your site? Just enjoy writing? We are looking for you. If you are looking for money immediately, this won’t be for you. If you are looking for exposure, then we can give you that.
WHAT WE DON’T ACCEPT
- Links to products or services outside of the Continental U.S., with the exception of travel. Travel articles are at the discretion of the editor.
- Any CBD articles that don’t directly deal with health or food and must be linked to American business
- WE only discuss PAID BACKLINKS, ARTICLES or ANY FORM OF with American based companies for American based products. Any other requests will go directly to our Spam folder.–NO EXCEPTIONS. Pricing and packages available on request
- Any applications, submissions , etc, that do NOT initially go through the form below will be immediately ignored. YOU MUST BE APPROVED as a contributor BY THE EDITOR. This can only happen by starting below.
- Reach over presently 8,000 readers per month as one of our guest bloggers
- We will promote your blog with a bio and links to social
- Backlinks to your blog acceptable.
- We handle all editing, SEO
- No quotas or deadlines, just passionate bloggers who are looking for exposure or are building a portfolio
- Submissions must be minimum of 300 words no more than 1300
- No contracts- if something better comes along please just give us notice
- Yall.com has the right to refuse any article that violates these policies or it deems inappropriate to the readers of our site.
- Posting is usually done within 72 hours after submission and a link is sent to the writer.
- If accepted all submission subjects need to first be approved and be submitted in an editable google docs link.
- Our target area is the South. Look at our site to see our coverage under travel. Southern themed and targeted subjects and articles will receive priority
- NO ARTICLES or SUBJECT IDEAS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE FORM BELOW IS FILLED OUT IN FULL AND THE EDITOR HAS REACHED OUT TO YOU. This generally happens within 24 hours Mon-Thurs. No exceptions.This does NOT mean you will be automatically accepted. But, you will get a response either way
- If accepted, no link changes can be made after 24 hours of publishing date. Articles are property of yall.com.
- We copy and paste your article as written. If there are issues with spacing, etc. the formatting is your responsibility, not ours. We will check for spelling errors and may turn listicles into slideshows at our discretion.
If you would like to be considered, please fill out the form below. We are especially looking for style, interior design, makers, art, wedding, home and garden, style and fashion, sports, and wedding bloggers. Travel bloggers or anyone who covers one of the many cities we cover are also encouraged to apply.
FILLING OUT THE BELOW MEANS YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AND AGREE TO Y’ALL.COM Terms. ALL lines are required(with exception of resume). In the passion section incl.