Strawberries and blueberries will be ripe for the pickin’ soon here in the South soon. Here’s a great, healthy way to take advantage of these plentiful spring fruits.
The tortillas prep is something you can play with yourself. A little bit of butter in a pan and set in and give it a twirl over medium heat for about a minute and place on rack to cool. You could also do it tostado style if you prefer crispier. And for those wanting to skip the butter, you can place it in a hot pan to desired crispiness. Of course for soft tacos , briefly warm.
Strawberry-Blueberry Breakfast Tacos
- 2 tablespoons butter optional
- 6 flour tortillas 6 inches
- 1/3 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup coconut or favorite, yogurt
- 3/4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cups fresh blueberries