As quarantine drags on, and on, and on…. Some of our favorite music festivals and concerts have been moved, canceled or postponed.
So it is with a glimmer of hope, maybe just out of sheer boredom, we bring y’all the following festivals and rumors of music festivals in the South this Fall.
- Pilgrimage Festival– Franklin, Tennessee- September 26-27, 2020- The 6th Annual Event has yet to announce lineups. However, Early Bird tix sold out quickly and past lineups have included Chris Stapleton and Justin Timberlake.
- Bonnaroo – September 23-26, 2020 – Manchester, Tennessee – Moved from June due to COVID-19, right now no line-up changes have been announced. Lineup includes Tool, Lizzo, Bassnectar, and more.
- Austin City Limits Festival– October 2-4, 2020 and 9-11, 2020- This year’s lineup includes GnR, Mumford and Sons, Childish Gambino, The Cure, Cardi B, Billie Eilish and more.
- Hopscotch Music Festival– September 10-12, 2020- Hopscotch Music Festival returns to downtown Raleigh to celebrate it’s eleventh year this September 10-12. Featuring more than 130 bands over 3 days, Hopscotch is known for adventurous lineups, memorable performances, and a fan-friendly atmosphere. From a large outdoor main stage in Raleigh City Plaza to intimate club shows, the festival offers music in almost every genre imaginable—rock, hip-hop, metal, folk, electronic, experimental, and more—and its programming highlights this diversity each year.
- Voodoo Music and Arts Festival – October 30-November 1, 2020 – New Orleans -Lineup TBA.
- Gulf Coast Jam– September 4-6, 2020 (Labor Day Weekend)- Panama City Beach, Florida- Tickets go on sale on May 5th. Headliners will also be announced May 5th.