So you are heading to Myrtle Beach. Obviously, for the main reason it’s a very cool beachfront.
But, what about rain? Sunburn? Bored Kids? Bored Adults? Well, our research shows that there are plenty of “non-beach” things to do during your visit to Myrtle Beach. Here were our Top 10 finds in no particular order:
- Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center – Get the Best Value in Myrtle Beach with 3 attractions for 1 ticket price: Hollywood Wax Museum, Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors & Outbreak-Dread the Undead! Fun seekers of all ages will enjoy fun photo ops with movie stars & pop culture legends, a gallant mirror maze adventure to rescue Princess Hannah & a colossal zombie scare where you can save the world from a viral outbreak. Open 365 days at 9 am.
- Legends in Concert– Impersonators pay tribute to legendary musical artists like Elvis, Dolly Parton, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, The Tempations and many more!
- The Market Common– The Market Common is a place where you can experience exceptional shopping and dining in a beautifully-designed village setting. Along tree-lined avenues, you’ll find the nation’s biggest and most celebrated names in retail to one-of-a-kind boutiques. Enjoy cuisine from the area’s best chefs at one of eleven popular restaurants, or take in a movie at the most comfortable theater at the beach.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament– Medieval Times is an exciting, family-friendly dinner attraction inspired by an 11th century four-course feast and tournament. This 2 hour live performance includes pageantry, falconry, magnificent horses, authentic sword fights and jousting all while you enjoy a “hands-on” four-course feast in a fully enclosed, climate controlled arena!
- Myrtle Beach Safari– Like no place on Earth!! This is your chance to meet and interact with some of the world’s most amazing and iconic creatures. Feed an elephant, interact with tiger cubs, watch an eagle soar, monkey around with great apes, & meet the Liger, the world’s biggest cat! Located of 50 acres of tropical paradise, this unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience can only be had at the Myrtle Beach Safari.
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum– Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum strives to preserve the living history of our nation’s bravest men and women while telling their stories in honorable, educational and engaging ways. Explore a fleet of National Historic Landmark ships, including the USS YORKTOWN, Cold War Memorial and the only Vietnam Support Base Camp in the U.S.
- Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing– Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach is a free living tiger exhibit. You can get nose to nose with 500 pound adult tigers. View these beautiful creatures with only glass between you and them, look right into their eyes! You will have the opportunity to interact with tiger cubs, apes, and more! Don’t miss the excitement!
- Looking for even more ideas? Click Here