Hotel Vandivort was designed to meld with Downtown Springfield, Missouri’s charm and culture. The public areas were designed to be Springfield’s “downtown living room”.
- Open floor plans with exposed cast iron pillars and brick walls
- Dine and drink- The Order serves a full gourmet breakfast, small plates for lunch and an upscale dinner and drink service
- Multiple lounge areas with secluded group seating
- Get some work done at communal work tables crafted from 100-year-old wood reclaimed from the building
- Cozy up to the fireplace or enjoy the downtown action from the Walnut Street window seat.
With historic beginnings as a century old Masonic Temple, this re-purposed structure features unique room spaces and a variety of individual room layouts. The design accentuates historic elements of the building, while pairing modern aesthetics with a vintage industrial vibe. Our rooms are upscale and welcoming.
- Refrigerator, coffee maker, glassware
- Mini bar and snack basket with an assortment featuring local products
- 27 rooms with wet bars
- Spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and toilet rooms (most rooms)
- 55″ HDTV
- Advanced scene lighting controls
- Optional mobile device control of audio, video and lighting
- In-ceiling speakers with easy access input
- Luxury bedding package
- In-room dining from The Order.
The historic Hotel Vandivort structure was originally built in 1906 as a Masonic Temple. The four-story building offered up 40,000 square feet of floor space with a large auditorium on the fourth floor. The center played host to local Masons for more than 75 years.
Recognizing that downtown Springfield boasts a robust arts, dining, nightlife and business scene, it was apparent that there was no place to stay for traveling professionals and vacationers who wanted an original Springfield experience. This need resulted in the idea to build an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of downtown.
Looking for a building with both history and character in a prime downtown location was an obvious choice. The McQueary brothers purchased the Vandivort building and began reclaiming the building’s history and original beauty while creating a thriving social and hospitality venue. Hotel Vandivort was born.
The Hotel Vandivort is a great place for weddings, and offers 2 venues for such. Both have stunning views of downtown Springfield. For more info on the wedding venues, click here.
The Hotel Vandivort is also pet friendly and has many fitness options available. Just down the road from Branson, this makes the trip to Springfield even more enticing.
A 50-room addition is expected to open in 2019.