- State of Louisiana Fair – Shreveport – 10/24-11/10/2019 – The 112 year old state fair is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Greater Baton Rouge State Fair – Baton Rouge- 10/24-11/3/2019 – This year’s fair will feature drone racing.
- Allen Parish Fair – Oberlin – September in Allen Parish is fair time! Music, rides, and food booths are highlighted with the stock show and rodeo. Family entertainment for parents and children alike. This event is held at the Allen Parish Fair Grounds in Oberlin, LA.
- Sabine Parish Fair and Rodeo – 9/22-29/2019 – Toledo Bend -A week full of family fun includes: carnival rides, games, rodeos, arts and crafts, livestock show, and plenty of food and music in “No Man’s Land”.
- Louisiana Sugar Cane Festival and Fair – 9/25- 29/2019 – New Iberia – At the conclusion of a successful harvest, the planters rejoiced with a celebration called “apres la roulaison”, meaning to grind or to roll as in crushing the cane to extract the juices. In its infancy, the festival took place “after grinding”, and although the celebration now comes at the end of September, the spirit of the occasion is the same …. one of prayerful thanksgiving and joyful anticipation of fun filled, carefree days.
- Washington Parish Free Fair – Franklinton- 10/16-20/2019 – Since its humble beginning in 1911 in a local livery stable, this county/parish fair has steadily grown bigger and better each successive year. Today, based upon attendance records, it is believed to be the largest county/parish free fair in the USA. It is the second oldest Parish Fair in Louisiana.
Home Louisiana Baton Rouge 2019 Louisiana State and County Fairs