When it comes to our 4-legged friends, it’s always a little sad to leave them on a day trip or a vacation.
Memphis has become the friendly lap your dog has been waiting to crawl up in. From coffee bars to beer bars, hotels, trails, parks, restaurants and more, Memphis wants you to bring your furry pal to see the sites.
- Hotels like the Beale Street Westin, Graceland Guest House and many more downtown offer you pet the ability to stay the night or more. Check the complete list of dog friendly spots and restrictions here.
- 8 Dog Parks, many over an acre, are in and around Memphis. Make sure you hit “Yappy Hour” at Triangle Park.
- Book stores and Bass Pro are just some of the spots where you and your dog can go shopping together.
- Need a drink? 4 Brewpubs are dog friendly including High Cotton who has a great Instagram @drunkdogsathighcotton.
- 13 Restaurants are listed as dog friendly (gotta keep them on a leash).
- 4 Canine friendly coffee shops.
- Need a break? There are 7 doggie daycares. Most conveniently located to tourist spots. Dogs rule even offers bus drop off and pick up and a swimming pool.
- Then there are doggie must-dos. Enjoy live music with your pup at Levitt Shell. Maybe a bottle of wine with your dog at Loflin Yard. And coming soon a “dog members” only place called Lucky’s Social Club.