Here in the South, we love a good ice cold one. And it’s becoming quite the business here in the South.
So for you beer lovers, here are the 5 Top Southern Brewfests this year in the South:
- Wild West Brew Fest – Katy, Tx. – April 16-18, 2020 – With over 50 breweries, the Wild West Brew Fest features multiple beer tents, game zones, live music and lots of food. In the past, it’s been named the best fest to visit by Beer YetiOpens thanks to its balance of beer and activities.
- Brewgaloo – Raleigh Durham, NC – April 24-25, 2020- Voted #1 Best Beer Festival by USA Today in 2019.
- Nashville OktoberFest – Nashville, Tn. – Oct. 8-11, 2020 – 40th Annual this year. Spread out over multiple city blocks in the historic neighborhood of Germantown, near downtown Nashville. Oktoberfest is a free event for visitors
- GrovetoberFest– Coconut Grove, Florida – Oct. 26th- Largest Beer festival in Florida.
- Brewgrass Festival– Asheville, NC- October 2020 – A full day of bluegrass and brews. Features over 120 beers, 40 breweries plus food, lectures on home brewing and more.