Exciting news for our foodie fans! We’re thrilled to announce that ALL of our major quick and table service restaurants will soon be serving up plant-based options at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort – along with a new plant-based menu icon coming to Disney dining. Our guests will now be able to choose from hundreds of sweet and savory creations, including many brand-new dishes destined to become fan favorites!
We’re always looking for ways to bring more flavor, innovation, and creativity to the Disney dining experience – and guest feedback is first on the menu when we evolve our menus and develop new dishes. Our guests have embraced our plant-based offerings at our parks around the globe, inspiring us to expand our menu and introduce a new menu icon, a green leaf, that will make it easier than ever to find these creations during your visit.
These fun and flavorful options are made from plant-based ingredients like vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes – and are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey. From comfort-food classics to exciting new dishes for the adventurer in all of us, everyone will find something to delight their tastebuds.
On October 1 at quick service locations and October 3 at table service locations, Walt Disney World Resort will launch the plant-based menu icon and introduce new options at our theme parks and resort hotels. If you’re craving tasty plant-powered snacks and treats during your visit, you can explore more than 400 craveable dishes!
- Steamed Asian Dumplings from Le Cellier at Epcot – You’ll love these plant-based meat dumplings, served with bok choy, Chinese long beans, red peppers and radish in a delicious and fragrant Asian broth.
- Shiriki Noodle Salad from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park – This refreshing salad is made with noodles, edamame beans, mushrooms, green mango and cucumber, tossed with a sweet chili sauce.
- Felucian Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Park at the Disneyland Resort) – Made with plant-based “kefta,” herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish and pita, this is the perfect bite for your visit to a galaxy far, far away.
- Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl from Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – This taste of Pandora features crispy tofu, seasoned with chili-spice and topped with a crunchy vegetable slaw, boba balls and your choice of base and sauce.
- Plant-Based Cashew Cheescake from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Just one of many scrumptious plant-based desserts available at Walt Disney World Resort.
We can’t wait for you to discover hundreds of delectable plant-based options at our parks and resort hotels. Whether you’re visiting Magic Kingdom Park, tasting your way across the globe at Epcot’s World Showcase, or grabbing a bite in a galaxy far, far away, you’re sure to find a plant-powered dish to enjoy.