Wine festivals require some planning. Here are 6 happening this fall across the South. Early ticket specials are often offered by many of these, so it helps y’all with your budget too.
- Alabama Crush Wine and Food Festival – Last weekend in September and recent winner of Huntsville Downtown Event of the Year.
- Savannah Food and Wine Festival – Nov. 4-10 – Tickets on sale now for this well attended week long event.
- Maryland Wine Festival – Sept.21-22- 150 wines from 25 wineries from across the State of Maryland. Maryland Cheese and local artists will also be on display in Westminster, MD
- Independence Uncorked – Sept. 14 – Music, Art and 20+ Wineries are on display at this Independence, Mo. event.
- North Carolina Wine Festival – Oct. 26 – Raleigh, NC hosts 20+ wineries at this 5th annual event.
- Grapefest – September 12-15 – The Largest Wine Festival in the Southwest happens in Grapevine, Texas. Texas is the fifth-largest wine-producing state in the U.S.