Our Top 7 Spots For Mardi Gras Festivals Across The South:
- New Orleans – Obviously, this is a no brainer. But, it does say “in the South” and it would be sacrilege not to have this at the top of the list. The party has already started culminating with Fat Tuesday on February 25.
- St. Louis – Happening now through 2/25.
- Dallas – Fort Worth – Mardi Gras Texas Stylehappens 2/22 with over 20 musical acts on 5 stages.
- Mobile, Al.– The Birthplace of Mardi Gras. Something going on almost every day thru Fat Tuesday.
- Pensacola– Where Moon Pies are as coveted as beads.
- Galveston – The World’s 3rd Largest celebration
- Gulf Coast, Ms. – 20 parades, 450,000 people.
- Houma, La. – One of Louisiana’s largest