Shopping, or retail therapy to some, can be overwhelming in the big cities. In Atlanta , we found these 6 retail hot spots:
- AmericasMart Atlanta is the nation’s only global wholesale marketplace housing the world’s single-largest collection of home, gift, area rug and apparel merchandise.
- Atlanta’s upscale Buckhead neighborhood is long-established as the destination for fashionistas and boasts three high-end shopping complexes earning the nickname, “Rodeo Drive of the South”
- Scott Antique Market, is the self-proclaimed “America’s Favorite Treasure Hunt,” and is the worlds largest, monthly-indoor antique show.
- Highland Row Antiques, Kudzu Antique Market and Paris on Ponce rank among USA Today’s “10 Best Antique Shops.”
- Atlanta has the second-and third-largest malls in the Southeast, Perimeter Mall and Lenox Square, which are both located within the metro area.
- Atlantic Station, designed as a city within a city, boasts 138 acres of outdoor shopping, dining options and greenspace